- A form of youth work, developed by Aseman Lapset, based on professionally guided volunteer work.
- Centered on enabling constructive interactions between youth and adults.
- Geared for all youth between the ages of 13–17 regardless of background or life circumstances.
- Currently nine separate Walker’s cafes are operating in Finland, each being run by a local operator.
- A space for youth to spend time and encounter others, located in Kamppi, Helsinki, maintained by Aseman Lapset.
- Open five days a week, approximately 35 000 annual visits.
- Funded by, among others, the Helsinki Social Services and Health Care Division, as well as corporate and private donations.